Woolston Warehouse is a grade II listed four storey sandstone structure sited on the corner of Grattan Road and Vincent Street in Bradford.
It was built in 1903 to a palazzo style with a polychrome effect due to the use of sandstone and grey and green granite bands. However, without doubt its' most impressive feature is the corner entrance; with a segmental pediment and a tympanum featuring a Merino sheep.
The building was lying derelict when it was bought by Aspasia Developments and converted into a 106-apartment residential scheme. This was achieved by coring out the original warehouse into a 3 sided courtyard to all levels above the car park. This creates a timber-decked private space at first floor for the use of the residents.