31st January 2020

Planning application submitted for new affordable homes

A planning application has been submitted for a mixed-tenure scheme encompassing 82 affordable rent, rent-to-buy and outright sale dwellings.

Parking will be 2 spaces per dwelling for all houses with up to three bedrooms where possible. Some 2-bed houses are provided with one in-curtilage space and additional on-street parking. 4-bed houses also have two spaces in-curtilage. Visitor parking provided in dedicated bays and via on-street parking. Dedicated bays provide 90% of the parking provision with the remaining 10% provided by on-street parking to the central access road.

Our client Leeds Federated Housing Association will be partnering with Wakefield District Council in this development.

Pemberton_Road_Thumbnail.jpg